Wednesday – Prayer Service Schedule
7:50 Warning Bell
8:00 – 9:20 2nd Period
9:25 – 10:45 4th Period
10:45 – 11:15 Break
11:20 – 11:30 HR(6th)
11:30 – 12:50 6th Period
12:50 – 1:20 Lunch
1:25 – 1:35 6th Attendance
1:35 – 2:00 Prayer Service in gym
Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
* TODAY (Wednesday) we have a special Prayer Service schedule with dismissal around 2pm. See schedule above. (No formal attire)
* CEF financial aid applications are available. Deadline to submit is January 23, 2015 at 3pm.
* Senior Square is open for Seniors on the Honor Roll only. Check the Honor Roll list posted outside.
* Attention Seniors! Congratulations on reaching your senior year! The yearbook is selling Senior Ads. Purchasing a senior ad is an ever-lasting way to honor your accomplishments of your high school years. Most seniors include pictures and personal messages. Deadline for purchasing a senior ad is Friday, January 15, 2015.
* SENIORS: Last day to submit UC applications and Cal State University applications is November 30th. DON'T GET BLOCKED OUT . . . . . Submit your application by this week.
* The Cross Country team races in the CIF state finals this Saturday Woodward Park in Fresno. Race time is 10:40 AM.
* The Mustang football team will be playing in the CIF semifinals this Friday at Downey high school at 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased in the finance office. Prices are $10 for adults & $5 for students with ID. If you cannot attend the game, you can catch all the action via live stream on the NFHS network.
* The JV and varsity basketball team tip off their season TODAY (Wednesday) in mustang gymnasium against Torres high school. The JV tip off at 5:30pm followed by the varsity at 7pm. Come out and support! Let's rock the gym with the student section.
* Reminder to all basketball and soccer athletes, your player information packet & physical paper work is past due to your coaches. Failure to have this information will result in suspension from all practice games.
* Attention all JV Football players: all equipment must be turned in this week to the football office. Please see coach Ventura or coach Jackson to turn your equipment in. Failure to turn in your equipment or if your equipment is lost will result in suspension during finals week and a replacement fee of $300.
Next week’s schedule is a reverse week.
THURSDAY – 11/27 HAPPY THANKSGIVING – No CLASSES
FRDIAY – 11/28 – NO CLASSES
. . . it's who we are