(Report Card Night)
Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
* Closed Door Week – Tardiness to class has become an issue. In an effort to reset the tone, we will be having a "Closed Door Week" all of this week. As soon as the second bell rings teachers will close the doors. You must go down for a tardy slip if you are in the hallway when the bell rings. Do not try opening the door.
* Honor Roll list has been posted. The Honor Roll assembly will take place . We will have a joint Honor Roll and Halloween rally. Note that the Walk-a-thon has been postponed to later in the year.
* Report Card Night is TONIGHT () the 23rd. Freshmen & Sophomores will pick up grades from . Juniors & Seniors will pick from . School will be dismissed at . (See schedule below)
* Book Club will meet during lunch TODAY () in room 304.
* Those interested in becoming published authors and artists should their submit their work for Venture, Salesian's literary magazine. Artwork, short stories, poetry, and flash fiction should be given to Mr. Jackson. Deadline for submissions is ( ), .
* Garden Club will meet ( ) after school. See Mr. Lanus for more information.
* SENIORS: Ronald McDonald House Charities has posted a Scholarship Program that covers 4 years of college assistance. Please stop by the Counseling Center for more information.
* SENIORS: The application portal for all 23 Cal State University campuses is now open. Please visit website csumentor.edu to create your personal account. Please visit Mr. Chavez in the counseling center if you need assistance.
* Both Football teams are back in action TODAY and against the visiting LaSalle Lancers. The JV game will be played TODAY at 6:30 PM and the varsity game will be played . Their will be no admission charged for the JV game. Admission will be charged for the varsity game prices are $7 for adults and students without ID's, and $2 for children and students with IDs.
* The cross country team is back in action at Mount San Antonio College.
This week’s schedule is a reverse week.
. . . it's who we are