2nd Period Attendance/Panoramic Picture
Teacher Tutoring Sessions
Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
* Today we will follow a modified schedule to allow time to take a panoramic pictures of all students along with our Mustang sculpture on the field. All students need to be in formal attire. Report to your 2nd period for attendance at .
*Tonight there will be meeting for all those attending the University Excursion at in the Student Center.
* The Honor Roll assembly will take place , there will be no FLEX. We will have a joint Honor Roll and Halloween rally. (See schedule below)
* You are cordially invited to Salesian High School’s 4th Annual Día de Los Muertos Community Celebration ( ) from Gymnasium and Upper Parking Lot. Come and experience this traditional Latin American celebration and see students’ displays honoring this holiday. Traditional food will be sold and entertainment will be provided by the Salesian High School Mariachi, The Mariachi Conservatory and Ballet Folklorico. Hosted by the Salesian High Spanish Department.
* Those who ordered Dia de los Muertos T-shirts can pick up order in the finance office.
* All students attending Comikazee this weekend must meet during lunch in Mr. DeFour's classroom - Room 305. If you cannot attend the meeting, you must see Mr. DeFour.
* SENIORS: Ronald McDonald House Charities has posted a Scholarship Program that covers 4 years of college assistance. Please stop by the Counseling Center for more information.
* SENIORS: The application portal for all 23 Cal State University campuses is now open. Please visit website csumentor.edu to create your personal account. Please visit Mr. Chavez in the counseling center if you need assistance.
*Both JV and varsity are back in action on the road at Harvard Westlake. Kick is at for the JVs and for Varsity. Directions can be found under the athletics tab on the school website.
* The mustang cross country team races at the Arcadia Invitational.
This week’s schedule is a forward week.
Honor Roll/Halloween Assembly
Lunch (Extended for Halloween Activities)
Honor Roll Rally/ Halloween Activities
. . . it's who we are
6:00 PM Dia de Los Muertos Festival
4:00 PM Jv Football @ Harvard Westlake
4:00 PM Jv Football @ St. Francis