Monday – March 30 – Odd Day
Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
Monday, March 30, 2015
* ( ) we will have a special mass assembly schedule (see schedule below)
* Mandatory Salesian Humanitarian Club Meeting for all members TODAY () at break. Please report outside Lobby area promptly at the bell.
* Current AP Students: there has been a correction to the due date of the signed recommendation form. They are due to Ms. Bronzina or Mr. Lanus by ( .) AP class spots are already being filled by new AP students. Continuing students must get this form in as soon as possible to reserve a spot!
* Salesian March Madness continues this week.
* Yearbook prices are going up . Purchase your yearbook at the discounted price at yearbooksforever.com Seniors do not need to purchase yearbook. You will receive a yearbook with your Graduation Fees.
* Already enrolled in (or officially invited into) the AP program?
Be sure to turn in your signed recommendation form or invite letter to Ms. Bronzina ASAP, so we can reserve your spot for next year.
* SENIORS: UC campuses will administer the Analytical Writing Placement Examination (AWPE) on to students who have been admitted to a UC campus for fall 2015 and who, by , have not satisfied the entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR) by other means. Students who have met the requirement through acceptable exam scores
or transferable college-level coursework are not required to take the AWPE.
* California State University at Dominguez Hills is offering their Reading Skills and Speed Reading program for all ages this summer. Classes will takes place in Huntington Park and on the university's main campus in Carson. Please see Mr. Chavez in the Counseling Center for more details.
* SENIORS: For information regarding scholarship opportunities and late year college application options, please see Mr. Chavez in the Counseling Center.
* Congratulations to senior Nick Rosas for his acceptance to UC San Diego. Also, congratulations to senior Mark Vasquez for his acceptance to U.S.C.
* Attention all spring sports athletes. Please make sure that you have turned all of your paper work to the athletic office. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the team. In addition to your paper work, please make sure that you sports fees have been paid. Please see the finance office if you have any questions.
* Sports results during announcements.
This week’s schedule is a forward week.
– – Even Day
Special Mass Schedule
Wednesday – April 1st – No Classes – Easter Break begins.
Classes resume with an odd schedule