The Salesian Mustang Fund
95% of our students receive some form of financial assistance. Each year Salesian High School provides families with $741,000 that comes from donors like you.
Your support matters.
We gratefully accept donations for our Annual Fund, which concludes each year on June 30.
You can designate an area or program for which you have a strong affinity for your Annual Fund donation.
Among many other operational needs, the Annual Fund provides:
• Salaries to retain top-quality faculty and staff
• Need based financial aid and merit based scholarships
• Books, computers, software, and technology upgrades
• Uniforms and equipment for our athletic programs
• Repairs to facilities
• Operating essentials such as electricity, water and gas
Everyone can give something and every gift counts. Please consider giving today.
Contact Principal, Alex Chacon to make a donation today.