The Salesian administration, faculty, and staff are working diligently to design a plan for the beginning of the 2020-21 school year. Although there are still many unknowns regarding how we will reopen, there are a few key Salesian promises about which you and your son can be certain:
1) Even though we will be in a distance learning model at the beginning of the year, we will surround your son with a loving and supportive Salesian Family.
2) Your son's and your family's health and safety will be at the top of our priority list.
3) Our teachers will provide your son with a rigorous and challenging education that builds his intellect, nurtures his dreams, and continues him on his way to success in college and career.
4) Our on-line academy will include six hours of live instruction, teacher office hours, tutoring, and student learning opportunities each day.
5) We will root all that we do in our Catholic and Salesian identity so that you and your son enjoy a rich and vibrant faith life.
Please continue to stay safe and healthy. You are in our prayers.