Ways to Give
Ways To Give
Salesian is the school of choice for a growing number of families throughout Los Angeles. In fact, our enrollment has increased by over 150 students in the past three years. This year’s freshman class is the largest in recent history. We offer our students a rigorous and comprehensive college preparatory education rooted in Catholic tradition. We provide a nurturing and safe learning environment that promotes academic excellence, personal responsibility, a commitment to community service and spiritual growth. For the past several years, all of our students in every graduating class have chosen to continue their education, with over 90% of them going on to four-year universities. The faculty and administration have worked tirelessly to transform the school’s curriculum, raise student achievement and upgrade campus facilities. Our success today is due in large part to the generous and ongoing support of our alumni, parents, past parents, corporations, local businesses, non-profit organizations, foundations and many other individuals. These contributions provide the help we need to continue to give our deserving young men a quality Catholic education in the spirit of St. John Bosco. Tuition does not adequately cover the cost of educating each student. In addition, close to 99% of our students receive some form of tuition assistance. This critical support from our community of friends helps us to sustain the school’s growth, maintain our high scholastic standards, and provide a lasting legacy for our students and their families. There are several ways to support the work of our teachers and staff, and to make a difference in the lives of the young men at Salesian.
Checks should be made payable to Salesian High School and sent directly to:
Bishop Mora Salesian High School Finance Office
960 S. Soto Street
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Annual Giving Campaign
Contributions made to The Salesian Mustang Fund help to close the gap between what tuition covers and the actual amount of funding needed to run the school. These gifts are unrestricted and spent on items within the school’s operating budget. The funds raised support the quality Catholic education offered at Salesian.
Shop at Office Depot and give them our School code – 70010058 – and we get back 5% for use toward school supplies. You can also mail us your receipts and we can enter them to receive the same rewards
- Join Goodsearch.com and every time you search the internet or shop online, a donation is made to Bishop Mora Salesian High School. Get started at http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=940799
- Shop at TARGET using your RED cards and Salesian gets 1% back on your purchases if you designate us as your school at Target.com
- Shop at RALPHS - BISHOP MORA SALESIAN HIGH SCHOOL NPO #92634
Future Mustangs Scholarship Program
Excellence in Education Award Recipient Scholarship
Top Ten Scholarships
Dominic Savio Scholarship
Donations to Salesian can make a difference by supporting the following:
• Campus improvement projects and the newly planned Student Center
• Recruitment and retention of exceptional faculty and staff
• Technology and other resources to ensure an education that adequately prepares students for future success
• Music, theater and sports programs that develop student talents
• Tuition assistance to deserving students
Please contact, President Alex Chacon if you are interested in making a contribution to one of our many programs. Your gift is 100% tax deductible. Check with your employer to see if you might be able to take part in a matching gift program.