Your Support Matters
Very simply, we couldn’t do what we do - educate and develop young men - without your support.
Your gifts to the School mean that:
• Financial assistance can be awarded to students who need it.
• Merit scholarships can be given to students who have excelled academically or in a particular field of endeavor.
• Faculty can be provided with technology and updated equipment in their classrooms.
• Air conditioning can be purchased for gymnasium and main building.
• A roof can be fixed or the main building can be painted.
• Our operational costs can be met.
• New programs that keep our curriculum invigorated and relevant for our students can be pursued.
At Salesian High School, your dollars go a long way. Not only will they help to secure our present, they will ensure our future.
To make a donation please contact President Alex Chacon at (323) 261-7124