Formal Dances (Homecoming, Winter Formal, Prom)
Bishop Mora Salesian High School sponsors occasional formal and informal dances during the school year. Specific policies related to dances are as follows:
- No one will be admitted to Salesian dances after 9:30 PM. The administrator (Activities Director) on duty will handle any exceptions that evening.
- No one will be allowed to leave the dance before 11:00 PM unless picked-up by a parent/guardian.
- Students leaving the dance will not be allowed to return (this includes making telephone calls).
- Students are NOT permitted to loiter in the parking lot before, during, or after the dance.
- The dances will end at 11:45 PM unless there has been a prior announcement (and the band or DJ has a one-half hour to clear their equipment.)
For more information, please contact Mr. Burke in the Activities Office at email@example.com.