Formal Dances (Homecoming, Winter Formal, Prom)
Bishop Mora Salesian High School sponsors occasional formal and informal dances during the school year. Specific policies related to dances are as follows:
- No one will be admitted to Salesian dances after 9:30pm. The administrator on duty will handle any exceptions that evening.
- No one will be allowed to leave the dance before 11 pm, unless picked-up by a parent/guardian.
- Students leaving the dance will not be allowed to return (this includes making telephone calls).
- Students are NOT permitted to loiter in the parking lot before, during or after the dance.
- The dances will end at 11:45 PM unless there has been a prior announcement (and the band or DJ has one half hour to clear their equipment.)